For our latest episode, we are featuring Rick Delisi. Rick has been researching customer service and customer experience for the past two decades. He is the co-author of the best-selling book The Effortless Experience, and has written several pieces published in the Harvard Business Review. Prior to working in customer service he was a journalist, winning four Associated Press awards for outstanding feature reporting.
Rick recently wrote “Digital Customer Service” with Dan Michaeli.
Written for Customer Service and Customer Experience leaders as well as C-suite executives (CEOs, CFOs, CIOs), Digital Customer Service helps business leaders balance three critical priorities:Creating an excellent experience for customers that increases customer loyalty and profitability Driving down the cost of Customer Service/Support interactions, while increasing revenue through Sales interactions Moving quickly toward the goal of “digital transformation”
- Digital Customer Service website: https://www.digitalcustomerservicebook.com/
- Digital Customer Service book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1119841909/
- The Effortless Experience on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Effortless-Experience-Conquering-Battleground-Customer/dp/1591845815
- Rick Delisi on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rick-delisi-1122257/
Listen to the episode on:
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1D2UN2HxaIZ1lgGSQQN8rM
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-about-cx/id1567857926
- and also on your favourite platform